Ss Brewing Technologies Giveaway!

Home Brew Forums > Home Brewing Beer > Equipment/Sanitation > Synergy Brewing Systems or other recommendations

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-04-2013, 01:28 PM   #1
pfish83
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Recipes 

Likes Given: 1

Default Synergy Brewing Systems or other recommendations

Looking to significantly upgrade my all grain setup and have been checking out the synergy brewing systems. They seem reputable, reliable and affordable.

I don't mind spending a little money because I hope to go the nano route in the near future and would like to use this as a 10 gallon pilot system.

Anyone have thoughts on Synergy? I would prefer an automated system to have more control but the brew magic and others are on the higher end of my budget. Anything in between Synergy and Brew Magic?

Thanks.

Oh and I have debated the DIY route as well but time is a factor. Would like to be brewing on a new system sooner rather than later.

Cheers!

on tap: irish red ale
on tap: citrus pale ale
bottled: xmas ale
bottled: nut brown ale
up next: raspberry red ale
up next: honey citrus hefe

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply