Bleach can be used as a no-rinse sanitizer in 1tblsp/gal, so you don't need to rinse it afterwards. In fact, rinsing after you use the bleach solution is counter-productive, because your rinse water has bacteria in it, and will reinfect your equipment.
Bleach is, however, a bad choice of sanitizing solutions for a lot of reasons. First off, it's really deadly and, if you use too much bleach and don't rinse it off, you can really injure yourself and your friends. It also has a powerful smell so, even if you don't leave enough in your fermenter to hurt anybody, your beer may end up smelling and tasting like chlorine. (Ick!)
If you have access to yeast, grain, and hops, then there's no reason that you can't purchase a better cleaner. If you're concerned about cost, try iodophor, or even regular household iodine. There's a thread on this site that lists the amounts of iodine you need to use based on the brand you buy. It took me months to get through a $2.99 bottle from target.