Zombies Ahead

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome.

Speaking of Zombie's, I saw this awesome concept art for the upcoming World War Z movie adaptation:

Worldwarzconceptart.jpg

FUKK YEAH!

does anyone's town do Zombie walks like San Diego? I've never participated but it's crazy to see all those zombies walk through down town.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB0XkUf3yUk&feature=related]YouTube - Zombie Walk San Diego 10/26/2008[/ame]

They're starting to happen across the country, there was one in the Detroit area this year for charity...I was going to go, but I get busy the week before Halloween, my best friend, and his wife go Disney for Halloween, we do a major display with homemade animatronics, costumes, blacklights and stuff, and the last week we are working like crazy to fininsh up...

does anyone's town do Zombie walks like San Diego? I've never participated but it's crazy to see all those zombies walk through down town.

I would love to participate in something like this, if Philly had one.

Slower Lower does, but it's just every school day when the kids are let out...

Latest posts

Back