Yunko's Labels

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yunko

Reaction score
Redid my Wit label for the Season and just finished a new one!

2n6837t.jpg

dy1xxj.jpg

Really nice labels! I love the way you incorporated the "how to serve home brew" right into the label.

I love the look on the guy's face when he sees his cloudy beer. :) He's all like, "wtf is this!?"

Cool labels.

Thanks guys.

I love those comics - I wish I knew where they originated though.

Those are both Photoshopped. I can forward you a copy of my template if you like. It's set up to print on Avery 5164 labels but I end printing on plain paper up pasting them with milk anyways.

Those are both Photoshopped. I can forward you a copy of my template if you like. It's set up to print on Avery 5164 labels but I end printing on plain paper up pasting them with milk anyways.

I have Photoshop CS2, but am not very skilled with it; I wish I were. If the template would help, then I would appreciate it very much.

By the way, what is you process of labels and milk? I've never tried that. Thanks.

Fantastic labels! Which version of Photoshop are you using - the full blown $500 version or the more reasonable version (can't recall what it is called)? Montanaandy

Fantastic labels! Which version of Photoshop are you using - the full blown $500 version or the more reasonable version (can't recall what it is called)? Montanaandy

Helps to read the other posts. The other version I was referring to is CS2.

Back