Yes, my first beer I am drinking right now.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CBR250

Reaction score
This was an ale kit that came with my MoreBeer set up. I accidentally reversed the hops. It is quite good and I am sooooooo happy. The wife thinks it's pretty good too! I'm likin' this hobby. A couple more of these bad boys, and I'll like it more!!!:ban:

P8100919.jpg

Looks great ! Even some of the most hap hazzard beer taste better than store bought :mug:

I really appreciate the encouragement. I am planning on going full grain after 2 more extracts. I got a couple doozies coming from Austin Home Brew. I have been reading Palmer, and with this outcome, I am seriously motivated. Cheers to my forum Pals. Wish you could all visit. I'd love to share! Chao!

Congrats! Tomorrow is the day for me! Glad to see you are enjoying your homebrew.

Looks great! Nothing tastes as good as when you've made it yourself. You better start brewing again lest you run out!

All is well. I bottled my second batch this morning. I have another that just got done fermenting and I'm gonna cook up my forth as soon as it gets here. Then soon after a fifth, and then go all grain if I can jump the hurdle of doubt. My problem is I haven't found anyone in my small town that HB's to share with!

Back