WTF, or question the answers, part II

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shecky

Just an old guy
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I woke up in a great mood today, ready and raring to go. Then I got in the car.
Thus, THE postwhore brings you his semi-annual rant:

Thank you, CT DOT, for being the absolute dumbest organization on earth. Who's bright idea was it to turn I-84 in Hartford from three lanes to one on the Friday before Christmas for routine road work? Dumb asses. I left my house at 10 to be at UConn before noon. Normally the trip takes 70 minutes one way. I made it to the western edge of Hartford, no more than a 40-minute trip most days, in two hours and 10 minutes. It was another 45 minutes before I got to an exit to abort the mission. Never made it to UConn. So rather than being able to work now, I'm waiting on stuff from another writer that won't come until dinner time because of his schedule.

I, and the thousands of other motorists who punched holes in their vehicles' ceilings, thank you.

On to Costco, where the ******* in front of me decided to hold up the line of cars waiting for parking spots by sitting there while two old biddies took nearly 5 minutes getting into their car in a prime parking spot. Yup, you wouldn't have wanted to take one of the open spaces 50 feet away and have to walk. Morons.

And hey, you three women at the bus stop, quit bitching about your husbands and how busy you are every day. 1., your husbands are my friends; 2. one of you doesn't work, the other two work 24 hours per week. You are NOT too busy to get things done. How about you stop working out 3 hours each day and then wasting 2 more hours on Facebook playing stupid ass games? One of your husbands worked for 15 years while you had no job. He kept you and your 4 kids fed, clothed and in a house. And you other one, clean the house now and then. There's no reason your husband, who leaves the house at 3:30 am every day for an hour's drive one way, should have to do it on his day off when you're home. He takes your kid to hockey, he takes your other kid to swimming. Get off your ass and do something other than running your mouth.

Just stop already. My wife works full time and has another part-time job. She takes care of the kids, too, when I'm away. She doesn't get to work out 3 hours per day. She comes home exhausted every night and doesn't *****. So STFU. :mad:

And you, 400-pound lady at the girl scout dinner with your belly hanging over the belt of your lyrca pants and down to your knees, you're setting a really poor example for your obsese 8 year old. Do NOT pile your plate 8 inches high with turkey, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes and rolls. Eat something green, please. Why don't you just get a carbohydrate drip and cut out the middle man?

And no, *******, it is not OK to pull up in the fire lane at Costco, close enough to trigger the automatic doors, so your wife can load her five things into the car. Yeah, it's 20 degrees out, but it's 20 degrees for everybody not just you, you selfish bless.

To that ********* who pulled into traffic in front of me without so much as a glance to his left, bless you. It was a lot of fun slamming on my brakes and watching as my work bag, complete with laptop, and two bombers of beer went flying from the front passenger seat into the dashboard. Yeah, great. Well done, assmunch.

Hey idiot with this bumper sticker: "Your kids smart, but your an idiot." Really? Hmmmm. Congrats, you proved just how much smarter than you my 7 year old is.

I feel better now.

clapyx7.gif

Very nice rant. I'm impressed. I like the "your an idiot" bumpersticker. That hurts, being called an idiot by an imbecile.

I can relate. I had a rough day. I stayed in my pajamas most of the day, worked an hour at my desk, then brewed 5 gallons of IPA in my kitchen so I didn't have to go outside in the cold. It was rough, though, because I haven't even had a beer yet. :D

Wow. Quite the rant.

I'd put the kiddos to bed (if you have any) and drink a few too many pints.

The only thing this rant needed was an ending similar to Clark W. Grizwold:

"Hallelujah.....HOLY ****! Where's the tylenol?"

Shecky I don't know you; but after reading that rant I feel we are related like brothers now! Just change CT DOT to VDOT and Cosco to BJs and wow that is my rant...

Hence why I feel we should always be allowed to carry weapons and shoot the stupid from this world!!!

Shecky your are now a brother in my mind with that rant.. have a brew and another brew. Its the weekend so have one more....
PROST!!!!!

Back