• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sight Glass

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hoptopia

Reaction score
*Need a couple site glasses to fix to the side of my kegs so I can determine my liquid volume. Anyone know where I can order some from?

I second that.

And he stands behind his product 100%. This is the response I received when I had a problem with mine. That's customer service.

Send me $1 through brewhardware.com/custom and I'll have another tube/bushing with numbers out. Enter the text "SB fix" before adding to cart.

I'll send you one with a little more aggressive angle so that it stands upright better.

Bobby

x3. Outstanding product.

I second that.

And he stands behind his product 100%. This is the response I received when I had a problem with mine. That's customer service.

Send me $1 through brewhardware.com/custom and I'll have another tube/bushing with numbers out. Enter the text "SB fix" before adding to cart.

I'll send you one with a little more aggressive angle so that it stands upright better.

Bobby

Back