• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB-Old crusty Ale Pale or like bucket

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boswell

Reaction score
Looking to build a pump and CFC into a bucket, need one of the 6.5 gallon or bigger. Would feel bad buying a new one not to ferment beer in, and the two I have are both in good shape. The CFC is 25ft, and won't fit into a homer bucket with the pump. I'll pay a little dough, or trade a couple beers or something.

Anyone have one that is crusty, funky, scratched in the Philadelphia area?

Just thought I'd try this out.

Could u use a bottling bucket? ...meaning one with the whole drilled? I'm in 19060, Delaware county. I'd happily trade it for beer or two.

jkarp was able to get a CFC inside of a homer bucket with a march pump, maybe his setup will give you a bit of inspiration?

15743d1274538389-countertop-brutus-20-beer56.jpg

Sorry I can't help with getting you an old crusty bucket. Good luck!

I'll try the grocery/deli route, see if they have any.

The jcarp bucket is my inspiration, but he only has 20ft of cfc in there, mines 25'. A bottling bucket is too narrow generally, hence the ale pail, wider up top.

Back