• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Corny's (Cedar Rapids/Iowa Cty, IA)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HerkyQ

Reaction score
Just aquired a free keg fridge and am looking to make the jump to kegging my homebrews. Looking for cornelius kegs in the Cedar Rapids/Iowa City, IA area. May consider shipping if the price is right.

Thanks in advance :mug:

Ill post some pics. because Im not sure about the pin or ball cock. I know they are like quick connect fittings.
I got them for my biodiesel system and didnt use them. the wife says clean some junk up.
I figured some of you guy would want them.

hope this works .....some pics.

2012-08-29_19-02-30_763.jpg

2012-08-29_19-01-40_589.jpg

2012-08-29_19-01-26_147.jpg

I'm no expert but i think those are ball locks. Perhaps someone could chime in and confirm? Im ignorant when it comes to this stuff.

Any approximate idea what shipping would run to zip code 52402? Still very interested.

NO bio in them .
I got them from my local pepsi vender ,and got the fittings off the net brand new (never opened).
I am in Panama city Fl.

I would like to make a correction on my part !!
I dont remember paying this much for the Ball locks (8 total) $56.00 brand new.
4 kegs=80.00/8 fittings=56.00 total 136.00+ shipping.
HerkyQ gets 1st chance since I replied to his post.
again sorry for the confusion.

Back