• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Brew Stand

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sw341034

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a brew stand. 1 or 2 tier only please. Don't particularly need the kettles but would be interested in a complete turn key system if that is what is required to get this done. I am located in northern California and can pick up most anywhere in the state an am happy to cover all shipping and associated costs (i.e. your time) for something out of state. Let me know what you have and how much you want. My HBT inbox tends to fill quickly so please email me at [email protected]. Cheers!

I would recommend Marcus' stand as well if you can wait 1-2 months for the fabrication. He makes a solid stand.

Latest posts

Back