Wrestling industry legend starts brewing company

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know who it is either, BUT the fact that his first beer is going to be a rye beer, and not your basic bmc-esque light lager type beer like so many "celebrities" (like Kid Rock) tend to do. I think that's great.

legend? thats giving him a lot of credit.. he was a promoter and manager. He was involved with most of the big name wcw/wwe guys in the 90s (wwf at the time)

Hes not a wrestler but was the president of WCW. Kind of like Vince McMahon wrestled here and there but was never really a "wrestler". I only know cause my brother had the WCW game on Nintendo 64 and you could play as him.

Hes not a wrestler but was the president of WCW. Kind of like Vince McMahon wrestled here and there but was never really a "wrestler". I only know cause my brother had the WCW game on Nintendo 64 and you could play as him.

That's why I know him. All he could do was punch and kick.

I have no idea who that is....

In WCW he played Hogans and the NWOs *****.

We have a video game for the N64 called WCW Revenge (I think) and if you lost the Battle Royal you had to play the next one as either as Bischoff or Alex Wright (another *****).

In WCW he played Hogans and the NWOs *****.

We have a video game for the N64 called WCW Revenge (I think) and if you lost the Battle Royal you had to play the next one as either as Bischoff or Alex Wright (another *****).

*Makes that swooshing above the head gesture that indicates utter incomprehenson.*

We don't know who the guy is, you think we're going to understand the above statement? You could be talking ancient greek for all I know....;)

*Makes that swooshing above the head gesture that indicates utter incomprehenson.*

We don't know who the guy is, you think we're going to understand the above statement? You could be talking ancient greek for all I know....;)

The guy played the pansy that hides behind the bully. For all the times you guys tell people to google and search...

Yeh I always hated this guy with his cheap tricks and cheating when the ref wasn't looking. But that was his character. If I ever see his beer I'll try it.

Back