Wow. What a difference.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koomber

Reaction score
Supping a bottle of AG beer I made. It has only been in the bottle for 1 week (going for the 1-2-3 aging scheme). Due to the beer being cloudyier that I would have like I decided to crack one open a bit early.

The difference from kits is incredible. No kit tang for a start and a flavour that is just obscene. Whats more is that I came up with the recipe myself (with help from the forumers). Such a satisfying feeling.

(Myu recipe is here)
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f12/prototype-summer-ale-187409/

Let it condition long enough and put it in the fridge for a couple weeks and it will be crystal clear. (assuming no chill haze of course).

You're right. It's so satisfying on so many different levels to assemble your own ingredients and make delicious beer from just grain, hops, water and yeast. Congrats and welcome to the brotherhood. I've created my own recipes for my last 52 batches now. I just love the blend of art and science that goes into this brewing hobby.

Back