Wow, now that's a lot of drinking

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cyclman

I Sell Koalas
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I love my beer, my wine, my occasional liquor, but work to keep it averaged below 2 per day...

I definitely don't keep up with 10 a day!!!:drunk:

drink.png

Looks like I'm a solid 9th and halfway to 10th :rockin:

If I averaged five beers a week I wouldn't bother home brewing...

Cheers! ;)

Was that the week between Christmas and New Year's? Mardi Gras week in New Orleans?
Wow, I wonder what the top 1% put away.

I'm like a 8.5. During the week ill have 1 or 2 but weekends its around 5-10.

I can't remember who to quote, but the saying is:
An alcoholic is someone you don't like that drinks as much as you do..

Anyways...

Was that the week between Christmas and New Year's? Mardi Gras week in New Orleans?
Wow, I wonder what the top 1% put away.

Probably B M and C or something light. I had a friend in college who would put away upwards to a case on a friday night while playing Counter Strike. I can believe it. Heck, I could put down almost half of a handle of bourbon in an evening for a while. Definitely cannot do that anymore though. Nor do I want to.

My Uncle & Aunty both died as alcoholics aged 58 or so. Drinking a gallon of wine a day (each) and smoking a few packs of cigarettes aint no way to live.

I am such a failure. Not even in the top 10%? I'll fix that up soon.

What's defined as "a drink"? I mean, if my glass never goes empty, technically it's only one drink, right?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

That is a scientific fact Nat. So you drink 1 beer. Me too

I'm having mine now! On glass of ESB in my right hand. Yay! Cheers Nat

Picked up some Harvest Ale from Founders. Gonna get lucky with the wife first, then it's on!

Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Probably B M and C or something light. I had a friend in college who would put away upwards to a case on a friday night while playing Counter Strike. I can believe it. Heck, I could put down almost half of a handle of bourbon in an evening for a while. Definitely cannot do that anymore though. Nor do I want to.

Ahhh drunk counter strike. Ruins your K/D but God Dammit is it not the most fun you can have. It's REALLY great when I break out my German knowledge and drink with Germans on the Deutsche servers.

Latest posts

Back