Win a Ss Brewtech Keg WaSsher!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The winners are contacted by email and given 24 hours to respond. So it would take at least a day maybe more if people don’t respond. The winners already know who they are. We are very lucky that we have so many opportunities to win free stuff and should be thankful for that. Just saying.

Nope, the winners are posted and must contact within 24 hours or other names will be drawn-- check the first post with the rules.

The winners are contacted by email and given 24 hours to respond. So it would take at least a day maybe more if people don’t respond. The winners already know who they are. We are very lucky that we have so many opportunities to win free stuff and should be thankful for that. Just saying.

Would be nice to post in the rules that you will contact the winner by email, every other contest I have entered the winner was posted in the thread.

Even if I don’t win one I’m planning on ordering one from my LHBS. I only buy from them or people getting out of the hobby on Craigslist.

Funny story, had a faucet repair and when I got there it was the guy I bought my first kit from!

I was one of the winners of the last drawing of 5 INKBIRD controllers and I believe that the winners we're posted? I don't know??? Maybe they have changed the way they have been doing it?

can someone in the know clear this up.. are the names posted here and then we have 24hrs to respond ? or are the winners emailed before the names are posted here ? I've seen 2 different answers.

The winners have 24 hours to Private Message (conversation) me to claim their Keg WaSsher.

1. TBC - Claimed
2. TenaCJed - Claimed
3. SFC Rudy - NOT CLAIMED
4. Clarke Nickolson - NOT CLAIMED.
5. trailrider - Claimed

Thanks to all that participated.

Last edited:
Next two winners are:

1. Metzen - Claimed

2. 417WRX - NOT CLAIMED

You have until Monday night to contact me to claim your Keg WaSsher

Last edited:
The next person chosen in:

TallDan - CLAIMED

Please contact me by this time tomorrow morning!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back