wilserbrewer BIAB spring sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wilserbrewer

BIAB Expert Tailor
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
Sale ends 4/29/15
Thanks to all who participated.
wilser

The winter weather has finally gone away and the the time is right to get brewing! wilserbrewer BIAB BAGS spring sale now offering:

1. Free domestic US shipping (international discounted)on any order

OR

2. 2nd custom sized BIAB bag only $10 additional

Please respond to this thread to receive discount code. Discount will promptly be issued via paypal refund. Please be sure to include discount code, and kettle dimensions (height and width) with your order as note to seller during paypal check out.

Thanks and happy spring brewing to all!!!
Regards,
wilser

Grand Slam Package (BIAB bag, hop bag, dry hop sock and ratchet pulley)

Good timing! I just happen to be in the market for a bag to go with my new 15 gal pot. Would appreciate a discount code, please.

what's the discounted shipping rate for Canada? M6N 2V6

Discounted international shipping would be the international rate less the domestic rate, or $14 minus $4, or $10.

Shipping to Canada varies and can be pricey as shipping weights increase on the larger packages.

For a BIAB only, I can likely do a bit better if you are willing to wait till your package ships to get a more accurate refund....

Thanks
wilser

ps code sent

Good timing, my old bag (from someone else) ripped last week. I'd love a code please!

Thanks!

Back