Why the UK is better than the US

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From John Cleese during Bill Clinton's years:

Top 3 reasons why England is better than the USA:

1) We speak English
2) When we hold a World Championship, we invite other countries
3) When meeting a head of State, you only have to get down on one knee....

Why do we Americans choose from just two people to run for president and 50 for Miss America?

The reason why Portland is a better beer city than San Diego is due to the mildew...I think...or maybe it's....uh...I'm somehow beginning to think that I've posted this in the wrong "VS" thread.

No more beer for me tonight! :(

Dentistry, that's why the UK is better....

Dentistry -1 for UK
Weather -1 For UK

Obesity -1 for US
IQ (2 points lower) -1 for US

Now, the real question, which is best? :- Gummy and pasty Vs. Fat and stupid? I think I'll go to ancestry.com and try to find some Chinese relatives!! :D

It would seem that you want to vacation in Liverpool . My hometown is on this list too. Apparently I am only a B cup. :(

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...ra-size-34E--A-cup-Birmingham-falls-flat.html

Since making that post I keep getting this banner ad at the top of my page. Thanks google!! :D

imgad

Edit For the google ad bots:- Angelina. upskirt. Jello. Mudwrestling. Sheep. Attractive.

I'm surprised no one's brought up writers.

UK +1000 for J.R.R. Tolkien!

(Although Shakespeare is really better in the original Klingon)

Well, I posted in the other thread, so to be fair:

-Music: Beatles, the Who, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Isle of Wight festival, etc etc
-Cars: I swear to god when the hell are we gonna get the Ford Focus RS?!
-No Texas/California: though I assume you have your own versions
-High gas prices: as soon as gas prices go up, SUV sales go down, and that makes me happy

In the pit with you. Go on. Just kick yourself in. It's going to happen anyway.

Back