Why in the hell is everywhere's oxygenation setups out of stock?!?!?!?!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a) there was a recent thread on HBT extolling the virtues of this method and everyone is sold out.

b) the onliine shops don't really expect anyone to spend their money on such nonsense. they just stick up a pic because everybody else does.

(why did you post this in DRMM?)

a) there was a recent thread on HBT extolling the virtues of this method and everyone is sold out.

b) the onliine shops don't really expect anyone to spend their money on such nonsense. they just stick up a pic because everybody else does.

Why is it nonsense?

I posted it here because I'm drunk and rambling? :D

:drunk:

Hahahahaha!

Quit messing with the drunk guy, I'm trying to celebrate the birth of my daughter today! :tank:

Is it less odd if I'm getting a capper also?

I'm more celebrating with this growler, but I've known I need to upgrade the aeration for a while and finally have some time tonight.

Forest > Why don't I have a free shipping option when I check out with the oxygenation system and colonna corker/capper?

Latest posts

Back