Why I love Nirvana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cha ngo

Reaction score
I never really liked them until after Cobain killed himself (gave them credibility somehow). Anyway, I think "Aneurysm" is about a perfect song. Here is a link:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, welcome to the 1990's...J/K
Dude you are probably the last person from Washington to 'discover' Nirvana. (I keed, I keed)
:rockin:

Ever listen to Mud Honey? They are awesome too in a grungey sort of way...

Ivan Lendl said:
Yeah, welcome to the 1990's...J/K
Dude you are probably the last person from Washington to 'discover' Nirvana. (I keed, I keed)
:rockin:

Ever listen to Mud Honey? They are awesome too in a grungey sort of way...
More of a Melvins fan.
Also, I am usually at least 20 years behind the times, so I feel improvement.
Been rrrinking tonight and thought I would share what I think may be an under-appreciated song. That transition from the intro to the main song here gets me every time.

cha ngo said:
More of a Melvins fan.
Also, I am usually at least 20 years behind the times, so I feel improvement.
Been rrrinking tonight and thought I would share what I think may be an under-appreciated song. That transition from the intro to the main song here gets me every time.

Hell yeah The Melvins!
Stoner Metal rules!

That Nirvana song is it from the Bootleg Italy cd?

Friggin' Melvins. They rule:

I wish that was a complete video.....they sound excellent. And Buzzo is wearing a mumu. :D

Holy crap!!

What are they, like 15? (Sorry, don't mean to turn this into a Melvins thread)

Sure, Nirvana is a grunge band, but their MTV unplugged album was excellent, even if most of it was covers.

Cobain is one of the only singers I know who can miss certain high notes, and still, somehow, make it sound good. :drunk:

Back