Who's got my beer name!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

worthogg

Reaction score
Okay, somebody one up me. I haven't seen it before. Not that I've seen em all by any means. But somebody let me know if it's already taken, cuz if not I'm calling that sh*t. HOPTICAL ILLUSION. I know, you wish you'd thought of it first, right? Just kidding. But seriously, I just thought it up and want to name a beer that, but not if the name's taken already. Enlighten me...

How about "Hoptimus Prime" :rockin: I'm sure most of the Hops play on word names have been used, but it is fun coming up with names for brews.

Dammit. For some reason I didn't even think to Google that. I guess I was dreaming. Must have been all those hops in my pillow....

worthogg said:
Dammit. For some reason I didn't even think to Google that. I guess I was dreaming. Must have been all those hops in my pillow....

Mmmmmm...hops pillow

How about "Hoptimus Prime" :rockin: I'm sure most of the Hops play on word names have been used, but it is fun coming up with names for brews.

its already taken.

Do any of you know how to use google...let alone the search function on this forum.

Lindy Hop. And yes, I know, there's a dance maneuver that has this name

Also an ale...So I haven't been very helpful.

Hop on pop?

Didnt see you were in Norcal. I personally like to name my beers after something local or regional.

Sierra Nevada Pale Ale has a nice ring to it.

I doubt anyone has named their beer "01001000 01001111 01010000 01010011"

Or "01001001 010010000 01000001"

JonGrafto said:
or maybe Mutton Hops...

Possibly Chinese Sweat Hop

Saggy Hop Sack - *This is one of my favorites and one that I use on one of my beers

M
"Malt-un Hops"?

Back