Who's gettin' Druck Tonite

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry got caught up in your movie thread, pretty funny. It woke the SWMBO up :)

:drunk:I am a firm believer in sobriety. Just not tonight. I am wasted on Edworts concoction. God bless...:fro:

here's a pic of my lager.
lager.jpg

5lbs of bananas ~ 22 bananas in the 2ndary. Not overly banana-like... it has a good aroma & flavor!!!

Think of a ordinary bitter racked over to a 2ndary and $hitload of bananas.....

Trying to kill off the braggot I made from a coopers can and 4 lbs of honey, Just to prove to myself that you can still make good drinks from the can. It's is reaaally good and potent, but.
I got to free up the keg to rotate my brews. I want to brew a smithwicks clone tomorrow and have no free carboys. Yes, this may be a long mission but I think I have to accept it.

Trying to kill off the braggot I made from a coopers can and 4 lbs of honey, Just to prove to myself that you can still make good drinks from the can. It's is reaaally good and potent, but.
I got to free up the keg to rotate my brews. I want to brew a smithwicks clone tomorrow and have no free carboys. Yes, this may be a long mission but I think I have to accept it.

Well it could be a lot worse, just enjoy the journey.

Well it could be a lot worse, just enjoy the journey.

Got er done, woke up at 6:30 to start heating the water and did not even have a hangover. Now all the brews are rotated and the Red is sitting in primary. Mostly cleaned up and its time to chill.

10-4 Captain, this is your Druckard speaking. Miller High Life cans are the story tonight, as I'm hiding from SWMBO's evil friend. Can't find me here! Plus I gotta a/c in the window, I'm nice and comfy! More than I can say about downstairs... >_>

Right now I'm trashed on some potato beer, cheap store wine and some prickly pear mead. I am feeling no pain right now.:ban::rockin::ban:

Mission Accomplished! 5 blue lighs, 3 guinesss, 2 Smithwichs and 1 CAPtain and diet.

You blokes (and ladies too) sure do make my throat dry.
1452hrs here and I will be in the pub by 1631, home to my cellar by 1730hrs, druck by 2000hrs, bed, sleep. Cannot wait.

Had 4 James Squire Pilsners. 4 Cascade Draughts, 3 Wheat beers and a nice Chardonay.

...Now 0857 in the morning and I can smell the coffee :)

SWMBO is pissy at me because SHE wants me to set aside one football game this year (Again! 3rd year in a row!) to go hang out and watch the game with HER family... which means no :drunk:.... UNACCEPTABLE. I already have a crew of guys that we watch together every, every, every week. I don't want to cancel because I'M THE host. But she's throwing a royal conniption.

So I'm one Duvel on my way to the road to druckdom. After this, I'm gonna pour a Lambic and after that a RIS, and after that, well, we'll just have to see what comes out of the beer fridge next. :D

...What? lol

MADDOG 20/20!!!1!

Apfelwein mixed with the Maddog?

Well, I mean, let's be honest here: Apfelwein is essentially prison hooch in a prom dress. You can put as much makeup and mascara on that dog, but underneath, it's still prison hooch. Prove me wrong. Why else would there be all that corn sugar in there? For flavor? :D

And, hey, nothing like some good old fashioned bumwine to give your life some purpose and direction.

Ever seen someone beerbong a maddog?

I have.

It's awesome.

I'm going to a free Ted Nugent concert tonight. It wouldn't be right if I didn't behave like a true redneck and drink numerous $2 dollar PBR's. :rockin:

I'm going to a free Ted Nugent concert tonight. It wouldn't be right if I didn't behave like a true redneck and drink numerous $2 dollar PBR's. :rockin:

If there was ever an Apfelwein concert, then that's it. Whore in a prom dress indeed.

Get drinken' enough and you'll see the white buffalo.

I think that I might. Started to get my classroom back together, started coaching my daughter's soccer team (miss the football games tonight), and started working out again (no beer since last friday) either the drying out has me in a funk, or I just am in a funk. Either way, maybe a beer is what I need

I'm drinking a few Deschutes Twilight Ales. Not getting drunk(probably), but definitely gettin' my buzz on.

I think that I might. Started to get my classroom back together, started coaching my daughter's soccer team (miss the football games tonight), and started working out again (no beer since last friday) either the drying out has me in a funk, or I just am in a funk. Either way, maybe a beer is what I need

you need a beer:mug:

I'm totally waseted allready (gmt+1 so i'm allright..). I guess I need a beer, too..

H

MADDOG 20/20!!!1!

AHHH...... reminds me of my college days riding the bus from Syracuse to Buffalo. There was a stopobver in Rochester and I'd hit the liquor store across from the bus satation and grab me a MD2020 for the ride....

:rockin:good times!!! :rockin:

Back