who sells bulk caps?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

truthrider

Reaction score
I like to store my beer in bottles. It's a pain but it works for me. A few years ago, I bought ~ caps from The Oak Barrel in Berkeley. I don't get down that way much. I go by More Beer sometimes but they seem to only have the smaller bags(at least online). Do you know any place that sells larger batches? I'd rather not buy three or four bags and pay 2x for something as simple as caps.

Thanks

By the case from Freund bottle caps are $0.04 apiece. Case quantity 10.080 caps. Price goes down to $0.03 a cap for 40 cases.

That is really bulking up.

Just pay attention to o2 absorption or not. If that matters to you. .04 each isn't great. Cheaper from other places mentioned. The thing I like about AIH is multiple colors offered.
Morebeer is $4 for 100 caps... Just checked. Ritebrew is slightly higher than AIH as well, but shipping could make a difference

Thanks for the quick response! Just ordered 1000 from Adventures in Homebrewing along with a pound of Citra. Citra smash is too easy and too good

Back