White Labs Ale Yeast Charts

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ajm163

Reaction score
thought this night be helpful to some others. I made some charts for the White Labs Ale yeast strains that I use all the time now. There are 4 charts comparing the following for each white labs strain

Attenuation
Flocculation
Optimum Fermentation Temperature
Alcohol Tolerance

there is a Link on my blog below to the 4 PDF files if you are interested
http://angryocelotbrewing.blogspot.com/2012/08/white-labs-ale-yeast-charts.html

glad you find it useful. I am working on doing the same for their lager and other yeast

These charts do not take a ton of time to do. If anyone is interested I could make some up for Wyeast also. I don't use them very much anymore but I don't mind making some charts if it is helpful to others

No Problem diS, I still have not heard if anyone wants me to make some similar charts for Wyeast???? the White labs Lager and other yeasts are underway and should be done in the next few days

Just updated my blog with a link to similar charts for the White Labs Specialty/Belgian Yeast strains. If you found the Ale charts useful you can get the new ones in the link in my signature. I will have the Lager ones up next in a few days and will post here when they are up

Ok I will start on the Wyeast charts when I am done with the White Labs Lager yeast strains. Should be able to have the Wyeast Ales done sometime next week

thx for this!! i know ill speak for a lot of people when i say the Belgian/specialty charts will help A LOT of people!!
cheers!!

These charts are great. I'm such a visual person that it's very nice to see them all displayed next to each other like that. Thank you, thank you, thank you : )

Thanks, glad everyone likes them I should have a couple more up next week so check back then. And feel free to pass along the link yo anyone you think can use these

I will try and get the wyeast ale yeast charts up by the end of this week. I added a new page on my blog dedicated to these charts. That way it should be easier to navigate to them. There is a link near the top of my blog that will take you to the page where I will have all of the charts listed. I hope this makes it easer to find the ones you are looking for. You can just follow the link in my signature

Wyeast Ale charts are up. there seemed to be a bit more interest in those over the White Labs Lager strains so I got the Wyeast Ales done first. It is interesting White labs seems to have Higher attenuating yeasts but Wyeast seem to have broader Fermentation Temp ranges.

Yeast Comparison Charts

Back