Which label do you like?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which logo do you like the best?

• Logo #1

• Logo #2

• Logo #3

• None of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

HarvInSTL

Reaction score
I've had someone work up some designs for a logo and here is what they have come up with. I'm interested in which of the three you like (if any) and maybe what you like/dislike about them.

Thanks!

Logo #1
logo1bzb.jpg

Logo #2
logo2l.jpg

Logo #3
logo3e.jpg

I also like 3 the best. 1reminds me of a Green Bay car sticker, 2 makes me think of a tag on workboots, but when i see 3, it doesn't remind me of a different industry somehow. That's my word association:)

I like them all, but I think #1 works best IMHO. I think it looks a bit more "vintage" than the others & I like that. Regards, GF.

1 is good.
2 looks more traditional and implies higher quality (To me anyway)
3 says to me that it will get your whites whiter.

I also agree about #2 being the one, however I'm not crazy about the tag line "made hot, drink cold"

I have to agree with the tagline. You are mixing your tenses. I think "Made hot, drank cold" is an improvement.

I like the logos in this preference; #2, #3, and then #1.

i like #3 because it has that retro vibe. looks like a 50's atomic family product label, and i happen to like that.

theyre actually all good though, so i dont think you could go wrong with any of them.

maybe you should use all 3, on bottles for different batches?

I like them all, very good work...props to the designer! I voted for #2, but #3 is also very good. If you can incorporate your slogan "Made Hot Drink Cold" into the 3rd label, I'd change my vote. :rockin:

Latest posts

Back