which keg kit

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluestang50

Reaction score
First off I am relatively new to brewing and new to the site. This is a great site and I am glad to be part of it.

I have two mini fridge that I am converting into kegerators. One can only hold one Cornelius keg and the other can hold two. The fridge that can hold two will require a ranco because the thermostat is bad on it (it runs forever). For my first kegerator do yall think I should go ahead and build the double keg or the single. I probably will end up selling one of them.

With that out of the way who do you think I should get the kit from? I have been looking at kegconnection.com premium tower ball lock kit.
http://stores.kegconnection.com/Detail.bok?no=467
Has any one had experience with them and is the regulator that comes with the kit quality? Are there any other kits you can recommend? Should I buy a quality regulator and then piece the rest of the system together? Is it worth it to buy a new keg instead of a used one?

Thanks in advance for any info/opinions.

Looks like this may have needed to go in bottling/kegging. Mods Please move if appropriate.

Back