Which is a bigger forum sin...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't see what you posted, I never do, but know I am starting to feel something of a sexual attraction to you, moto :)

we all know you do; whenever i post something in your threads that isn't really an attack, or even maybe an agreement with you, you never respond.

however, when I do post an attack, you always respond with, "I can't see what you posted".

curiouser and curiouser.....

*sigh* it will pass....

Again, you could be posting anything. Maybe you suddenly love me, maybe you are waving all 3 erect inches at the camera in frustration and then posting it to me, it could be anything at all. Seriously, its a little... creepy... that you still post on my threads.

I vote for bumping the thread that you started. That's the bigger sin. Completely self serving and makes you look like a ******. Starting a new thread on the same subject? Maybe you forgot, maybe you suffer from some kind of neurological malfunction. Likely, you're just an idiot. But much more excusable than bumping a dead thread.

Back