Where's the Correlation?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I found the answer scrolling down....

"Teenaged Pussies From Outer Space: A Love Story" is about love and marriage, death and immortality, obscenity and humor, beer and brewing and the three cutest little space invaders since E.T.

Though I like my answer better.

I want you to know, I've resisted this whole reading books that don't actually have pages and aren't made out of paper thing til this moment. It took something that was FREE and mentioned two of my favorite things, pu***y and beer brewing to pop my electronic reader cherry. If I get migranes or something it's on you volty. ;)

You had me at teenage Pu$$ies!

This actually sounds like a fun little diversion of a book. I might grab it after I'm done reading The Wheel of Time. I'm currently on book 5 of 14 I think... (I lost count).

Downloaded onto the Kindle. When I'm done with The Strain trilogy I will use it to pass the time on the airplane and in the airport

LoL, nice Cannibal.

I bet Revvy has already started writing a review on the book for Amazon, outlining inconsistencies, false pretenses and misrepresented biological diagrams.

:)

Back