Maine Where to go in the Ogunquit area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h22lude

Reaction score
My wife, 7 month old son and I are all going to Hampton Beach tomorrow and then staying in Ogunquit until Monday. The one place I want to try is Cornerstone Pizza. What other restaurants should we try? What about good liquor stores for local beers?

I liked Barnacle Billy's back in the 90's. I think it's still around.

Edit: Live webcam at http:/www.barnbilly.com .

Heard the beaches in that area are really nice. I'll have to check them out. Living in the ocean state I have high expectations for beaches lol

I heard Barnacle Billys was good. I'll add that to my list.

The coast of Maine is a rocky beauty. Every little stretch of beach is a treasure. Portland has a few pubs, never been to any. DiMillo's is a great seafood restaurant. I expect they have all the local brew. I haven't been there for several years.

Had a great trip. Walked to the beach every morning. Walked Marginal Way to Perkins Cove and ate at Barnacle Billy's. That was really good. Had dinner at Cornerstone which was excellent. Was able to try Bissell Brothers.

Back