Where to get supplies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thehines

Reaction score
Well, like many I want to try my hand at home brewing; but I don't want to spend too much money on something I am not too sure about. Where do you all suggest I get cheap supplies?
I have looked on craigslist to try to get some items that are used, but haven't found anything YET...
Shawn Hines

St. Mary's GA. Home of King's Bay Submarine Base and the flying teeth. Spent a total of 3 weeks in my career there. That was enough.

Best bet is to get a starter kit of some sort. Even if you decide you don't like it, you can turn around and sell it to someone else. Check out www.brewmasterswarehouse.com. They are in GA.

Check online for local homebrew shops if not austishomebrew.com or northernbrewer.com

I got my starter kit(TrueBrew)for $59 bucks at my local brewshop. It has everything you need to get started except ingredients and bottles.

If you like it after a batch or two then you can add on whatever you wish.

My guess is......you will love it.

Good Luck!;)

http://makebeer.net/

That's what I used to start brewing with. You would probably out grow it soon if you like the hobby but many of the items will serve you well in later stages of brewing.

St. Mary's GA. Home of King's Bay Submarine Base and the flying teeth. Spent a total of 3 weeks in my career there. That was enough.

Best bet is to get a starter kit of some sort. Even if you decide you don't like it, you can turn around and sell it to someone else. Check out www.brewmasterswarehouse.com. They are in GA.

Spending 4 years of my career here... 3 months down, not that I am counting...

Thanks I will check them out.

Latest posts

Back