where to get diffrent caps?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes supply places will have left-over promotional caps (http://www.homebrewit.com/aisle/2060) available. I have a bag of "Rotten Robbie" caps I picked up years ago at the Oak Barrel. "Rotten Robbie" is a gasoline chain.
hooch_cap_135x137.jpg

If your name is Bill Baxter, you'd be set.
beercap135x136.jpg

I wonder how many gazillion caps you'd have to order to get a manufacturer to make them up with your own brand printed on them? I'm going to try to find out, since I don't plan on kegging any time soon. Vanity home brewery caps. Cool.

thanks for everyones replys.

hey David
rotten robbie caps thats frickin great,i cant belive you havent used them already.thats a good name for a beer.thats the next thing i need to do is figure out how to make labels gotta get a printer cable and start mucking about with them.

thansk for the link Brewsmith,they have those hooch caps avaliable now,so im going to stock up ;)

I bought all of the different colors from them and it's how I tell my bottled beers apart. Every brew gets a different color.

I wonder how many gazillion caps you'd have to order to get a manufacturer to make them up with your own brand printed on them?

Just google "custom beer bottle caps" 10,000 seems to be the minimum.

You're better off just finding some labels and making them at home, then sticking them to your bottle caps. You can probably find a place that'll print up 100 custom bottle caps for you, but it won't be much cheaper than getting 10,000. Stickers, an inkjet printer and some creativity yield a much cheaper solution.

Back