Where to buy beer decor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caspio

Reaction score
Hey all,
I've slowly been collecting beer swag, and I'm getting to the point where I'd like to start putting stuff up by the kegerator and in the garage brewing area. I have some posters and a whole bunch of coasters courtesy of the last local microbrew fest, but I'd like to expand the collection.

so is there a "go to" location for buying posters and such? While the college style fake motivational posters are fun, I'm leaning more towards artwork, logos, etc.

I already have a matted print of this image:
we_want_beer.jpg

Something else I'd like to have is a HQ print of the "beer spectrum" shirt one of the members on here created.

Any other suggestions for stuff I can deck out the brew area with?

Best places to look are ebay, any local breweries, and festivals. All three should be able to load you up with stuff on the cheap (or free)

Allposters.com has some good stuff. Match up what you find there with eBay and Amazon and see what price is the best. Antique malls are pretty good too for finding old Hamm's, Blatz, and Schlitz signs.

I know I just saw on Craigslist that the local beer collector's group thing is having a fair (none of these words are right, but you get my drift) to sell things with free admission. That doesn't help you in CA, but I'm sure there's something similar by you.

Homercidal - Thanks for the reminder, I'd seen it mentioned on HBT but the links were dead. You motivated me to go and find it. Looks awesome, now I just need to find a place that can print out something that big. (Costco only does up to 20x30)

Allposters.com has some good stuff. Match up what you find there with eBay and Amazon and see what price is the best. Antique malls are pretty good too for finding old Hamm's, Blatz, and Schlitz signs.

Yeah, a couple years ago I bought something from allposters and now they constantly are bugging me with free shipping coupons and things like that. Maybe my search-fu isn't strong enough, but other than a couple cool vintage prints, I wasn't seeing a whole lot I was interested in.

Thanks for all the replies so far, keep 'em coming

Back