Where to buy a complete all electric set-up?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JGriff731

Reaction score
I'm sure this has been posted a million times on here, but I would like to personally ask and get the advice for myself. I am interested in buying or trying find an already complete electric brew system as I am ready for the change. Money shouldn't be an issue here. Plus I do not have the time to be able to sit down and build one, though I would love too. My work hours just won't allow it :( I'm hoping you all have suggestions. Would prefer a single tier system, 2 pumps, all hardware included, PID's, chiller, you get the idea, the works! haha! Would be brewing 10gal. @ the most. Wish Blichmann designed a complete single tier system as I would opt for that. Anyways, help me out fellow brewers!

Thanks a lot ahead of time!

I dont think Ive seen a complete setup with kettles, stand, control panel and everything else needed in 1 package.

If money isn't an issue, buy the set-up from the electric brewery. I'm sure Spike would even punch the holes in the kettles for you if you wanted to spend a little more on shipping. That way you can use everything on their that Kal has posted with regards to operating everything.

Awesome! Thanks guys, Kal & Spike have been e-mailed concerning my needs. I have also considered the Braumiester for it's compact & simple design, just not quite too sure yet.

Thanks Again!

Back