where do you guys get your ingredients?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobthebiker

Reaction score
sorry if this is in the wrong section, but I'm looking more at buying all my stuff locally over an online store if I can possibly do it that way.

what kind of places would I look at to find the necessary ingredients for most any beer? nothing really fancy or exotic, just stuff to brew a basic brew or something.

wow. google returned a bunch of stuff that wasnt what I was looking for. I must suck at google. thank you! pinellas park is like 30 miles south of my area.

I googled "local home brew stores" and got a list of a lot of them nation wide. Then just went to google maps, and tried to find the ones that looked closest to you...I hope they have what you are looking for.

You may also want to check into Tamp Bay Beers, a club based in the Tampa Area. There are some e-mail address on their page, those guys can probably help you out more.

an don't discount the online suppliers, they are someones lhbs but they also tend to carry some of the harder to get stuff. as in i doubt your lhbs would carry 10g pots or march pumps but they can be bought at most any online source

Back