where do you enjoy your homebrew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Channel66

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was sitting out on my deck today sipping at my first lager (from awhile back) pondering where other HBTers prefer to enjoy their homebrew.

Here's my view most evenings. Hard to beat watching eagles and Falcons fish while knocking back some cold ones.

20130117_070105_HDR_Hagrid.jpg

20130108_134732.jpg

20130108_162008gsiii.jpg

Nice man. I pretty much enjoy them whenever I guess. I do take them over to beer and cigar night and my friends help me empty some bottles

Wow.. No way can i top that one!!! You sir are a lucky man!

I love it here, small house though and we can't expand due to our proximity to federal water. But you gotta give some to get some. Plus I have 7 acres to play on and no neighbors for about 2 miles. Gotta build some out buildings up beyond the legal zone to store my homebrew stuff.

I don't care if you guys drink in a lawn chair in your garage let's see it! (I happen to know there are some sick man caves floating around here)

Anywhere I can. Summertime, it's on the deck or somewhere on the property. Winter, somewhere in the house near the pellet stove.
Took a bottle of my dark hoppy ghost chili beer and two bottles of my IPA to WA to share with friends. They didn't like them. What a waste.
Should have known better, they like Bud with lime and MGD 64. They like some craft beers, but mostly blondes. Dammit.

In front of the fireplace with SWMBO when it's cold.
On the front or back porch when it's warm.

Aside. This is the second time around each for Herself & me. We're both post 55.
Things smell a little better & taste a little sweeter, so I'm sure that colours things.

Am I the weird one that sits out on his deck in the winter? Haha you guys crack me up, must be the Mainer in me.

I remodeled the upstairs of my house into a recording studio complete with a kegarator filled with two kegs. Nothing like recording while drinking some great beer.

I like to drink mine all over the house. Favorite spots are in the big garage while wrenching, or out back on the patio on a nice warm day. definitely have enjoyed several upstairs on the computer while gaming as well.

Generally on my back deck overlooking my back yard which is surrounded by Osage Orange trees and then 1,000 acres of corn field.

APA3US05.jpg

Not usually Eagles but I get plenty of hawks, Canadian Geese and squirrels to entertain me as I knock back a few APA's.

Back