Where do you buy your glasses?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ryanh1801

Reaction score
What are some good places to pick up some nice beer glass? Where do you buy from? After seeing some pictures on here some people have very nice glasses. All i have right now is some pint glass i got from my last job. I would like to get at least a few different style glasses that are nice and not cheesy looking. Are there any good places online to buy from that you have had good experience with.

Thanks
Ryan

You can get great deals at Marshalls or TJ Maxx on beer glasses. World Market has some cool ones too.

The high end liquor store that doubles as my LHBS has a good selection. You can always check ebay as well.

Ize

Yeah I was looking at Ebay, just didn't want to order some and have them turn out to be cheap feeling. This is the kind of thing i would rather spend the money on nice ones. Might go check out world market looks like their is one close to my work.

EdWort said:
You can get great deals at Marshalls or TJ Maxx on beer glasses. World Market has some cool ones too.

I second that. Also those places are where you want to look for pots and pans as well as kitchen gadgets. Many deals to be had.

james3 said:
i got some really nice glassware from this website.

http://www.beerglasshopper.bigstep.com/generic.html?pid=3

they have a bunch of different kinds to choose from depending on what kind of beer you're drinking. i got a couple of the kolsch glasses since they're really hard to find elsewhere. here's another website that i haven't ordered from, but they also have a huge selection to choose from.

http://www.straubs.net/custom-collection.html

Thanks i think im going to put in a order with the first link. :rockin:

For any Chicagoans, Sams Wine and Spirits in Chicago has a "Discount Section" in the middle of the store. I was there a few nights ago and picked up a brandy snifter for $0.99. Thought it'd be a nice glass for sampling.

They also had pint glasses, those delicate fluted beer glasses (can't remember what they're called), tiny brandy glasses (ones that hold maybe 3 ounces, versus the one I got which holds a 22 oz'er), and a few other types of glasses. Selection was running low, but they were all $0.99 each.

Back