where are you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ezzieyguywuf

Reaction score
Ok, so I went to the big GRABASS event last Saturday and hung out with a bunch of cool guys. I used this one dudes mash tun (not trying to drop names, privacy and all that) who brews a whole lot but doesn't have anyone to drink all his brews! "That's fine" says I, "me and my bros will help you take care of that." We never exchahged contact info cuz I said i'd find him here on hbt. Alls I remember about his screename though is that I called it 'girly' I think it had the word pixie in it.....where are you!?

Sent from my HTC Vision using Home Brew Talk

carrotmalt: search function worked! Did a search by city. And there was no pixie in the name :p How did you get to that search page? Only search I've ever seen is the little dropdown one which sucks.
ezziey

carrotmalt: search function worked! Did a search by city. And there was no pixie in the name :p How did you get to that search page? Only search I've ever seen is the little dropdown one which sucks.
ezziey

Click BrewSpace at the very top - then browse members. Glad it helped.

Latest posts

Back