What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Full time student at Iowa State University! Nothing like brewing on a budget! Haha don't have a whole lot of time to brew during the week. 21 credits is keepin me busy!

Ever seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest? I'm like one of those orderlies who tackles Jack Nicholson's character.

Project Engineer for a Construction Managment Company. Wish I was a chemist...or had taken more science classes in college, would have come in handy with all this brewing :)

Project Manager for a mid-sized General Contractor... After reading this thread either logger or micro brewery brewer sound like better careers...

Previously; Fire Control/Missile Technician USN, Submarines, retired.
Intermediate; Custom Aluminum Boat Builder
Now; IT Equipment Provider for the Alaska State Court System
Soon (less than a year); Gentleman Farmer and Homebrewer

I'm a crew trainer a Mc Donalds in the morning and a Pizza hut delivery driver at night,heavy metal bassist in between...

Lead Cellular Technician. I work on all aspects of maintenance, installation and troubleshooting equipment located at Cell Sites. That from climbing towers to working in buildings. All in Colorado. My office is in the mountains.

Lead Cellular Technician. I work on all aspects of maintenance, installation and troubleshooting equipment located at Cell Sites. That from climbing towers to working in buildings. All in Colorado. My office is in the mountains.

I saw a video a few months ago of a couple guys climbing a cell tower. Scared the crap out of me and I was safely sitting on my couch. I hate heights and that video gave me panic attacks. (Link to video on YouTube
[ame]http://youtu.be/qW5LCqg_Tnc[/ame])

Back on topic tho, I am a Service Technician, fancy name for mechanic, at a Chevrolet dealership. Been w Chevy for about 7 years, Corvette and Volt certified and working on becoming "World Class" which is the highest certification a GM tech can receive, tho I do still have a ways to go.

Do you ever do work for Crown Castle?

I'm an internet sales consultant for a car dealership.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

I own a heating and air conditioning company. Gives me access to many things for diy brewing stuff. That's how I got my 1/2" 50 foot wort chiller for free ;) leftover copper line from a mini split job.

Guest Service Manager at a Major Resort (Vacation Destination) in Orlando Florida :D

BA in Biology & Chemistry

My Boss is a Mouse....

Biology and astronomy teacher for high school and adjunct for a college.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Update to previous answer:

I have retired as an audio engineer. I now write books and magazine articles about beer and consult for breweries.

I'm also a "retired" audio engineer. FOH and monitors. Trying to find steady gigs these days has become pretty tough. I'm currently working part time at an outdoor gear shop and planning a nanobrewery.

I'm also a "retired" audio engineer. FOH and monitors. Trying to find steady gigs these days has become pretty tough. I'm currently working part time at an outdoor gear shop and planning a nanobrewery.

I spent 30 years at a large performing arts center here. Also ran a studio for most of that time.

Elementary school teacher here. There are two other home brewers at my school. We talk a lot about brewing in the office but substitute "milk" for "beer" in our conversations. I started brewing while recovering from surgery after a moto accident last summer. Plan to sell the bike soon and use the money for beer stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Back