What's your profession?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So,... is a filter cake, like a filter bed?

Also,... you work in Texas, or New Mexico? Or the whole damned thing?

pb

Similar, but you probably wouldn't want to drink the filtrate from a wellbore filter cake. And been working between Orla, TX and Carlsbad, NM the last couple of hitches

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

ChemE, currently working in refining, but I have done engineering work for the brewing industry in the past.

College student / student pilot

I restring tennis racquets at a local club to pay for AvGas and beer stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

It's a reference to GG Allin

Ahh good ole GG. Possibly the gnarliest and most disgusting person to ever walk the planet. Gotta love it

if he didn't OD, I wouldn't mind beating him in the face with a red hot pry bar. I've been into all sorts of punk & Oi! for over 20 years, but I never could stand that a-hole. I don't want to sound like an a-hole myself, but I'm gonna. I'm glad that flocc face is worm food.

I works fow da man. I pays taxes. Brews some beers. Sleeps. Maybe I'z being lazy but working for, er, fow da man makes me tired. When I works I works hard. When i sleep, I sleeps good. When I post, I posts rambling crap. Did I mention I works? Damn, that beer glass be empty again?

if he didn't OD, I wouldn't mind beating him in the face with a red hot pry bar. I've been into all sorts of punk & Oi! for over 20 years, but I never could stand that a-hole. I don't want to sound like an a-hole myself, but I'm gonna. I'm glad that flocc face is worm food.

These are the best words anyone has ever said about him!

Cancer Researcher. I know. Another one. Trying to change the world one cock block at a time!

Better brewing through science!

Back