What's wrong with the world imo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Prince's music is pretty awful, and on a personal level, he was an idiot, but before judging his talent, watch him do a guitar solo.
I live in the Twin Cities, Land of Prince, but can’t say I knew him personally.

Sad to say, but the homebrewing community is small, especially compared to Hollywood. A two-bit Hollywood actor still has more name recognition and interest than (even) famous homebrewers.
+100 this video explains it all 😂

The fact that every two bit actor who played a minor part in some obscure movie or TV series has a wikipedia page and the arguably most accomplished homebrewer of all time, Gordon Strong, doesn't.

Discuss.
Millions of people watch movies and TV shows, relatively few people care about home brewing But seriously, who cares what is on wikipedia and what isn't? OK, enuf said....brew on.
:mug:
Edit: not really sure the most accomplished homebrewer of all time can really be decided. Just like who is the most accomplished guitar player of all time.
Actually everything is not that bad in the world if you look at things in a positive light....

Last edited:
i was born in 78...so don't know, but when i was 18 my mom got me a homebrew kit, and it spared me from meth addiction...so i LOVE the guy! i'd say i'd cry at his funeral, but to tell the truth 98 is a good run, i was more broken up when his grandson died young.....

Reckon we'll ever be memorialized? I can just imagine my avatar tattooed on a bronze ass.

If that dude would JUST QUIT SAYING "braj"...

Yeah, I know. It's BRO. It's always been bro as long as I've known. Now I hear "bruh", but mainly from my kids and still don't hear that as much as I hear bro.

I've never heard anyone say "braj" except from that channel. It's a funny channel and I like it, but the braj thing...meh.

Yeah, I know. It's BRO. It's always been bro as long as I've known. Now I hear "bruh", but mainly from my kids and still don't hear that as much as I hear bro.

I've never heard anyone say "braj" except from that channel. It's a funny channel and I like it, but the braj thing...meh.

i thought it's sliding between second and third and braw? and people should knock it off before it's diminutive.....

Back