What's the best costume you've seen tonight?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a kid dressed at a table, complete with plates and silverware. Must have been a ***** to get in and out of the car.

Didn't see much that was particularly good (went to some maze-hayride-haunted forest thing out in the outer burbs), but did see two guys dressed as the Monarch's henchmen.

monarch00.jpg

I don't think I saw a single TOT'er the whole night. We live at the end of a quiet street, nowhere near the dense area of the town, so we don't see much. Kids are too old for TOTing.

I believe I was carving pumpkins about that time, and then we had to go pick up the kid, but it was dark by then. Remember when we used to TOT in the dark, before towns started mandating a specific time period?

I'm usually not crazy about the movie replica masks, but this one dude had the Michael Myers mask/hair, with the full insane asylum jump suit and just stood there in peoples yards staring at the house while his kids trick or treated. Never said a word to anyone.

It was super creepy.

Also, toward the end of the night this very old hearse pulled into the neighborhood. It suddenly stopped, shot smoke out from underneath it, lowered itself to about an inch from the ground, started blasting the Halloween music, and turned a blacklight on inside. All 4 people inside were wearing these skeleton masks, which were illuminated by the blacklight but that was all you could see because of the tinted windows. VERY COOL. Wish I had a picture, but I was sort of mesmerized.

My cousin and his wife went as a deer caught in the headlights. He was dressed as a deer, and she had those tap lights on her chest making her look like a car. I have no picture but it was brilliant.

My cousin and his wife went as a deer caught in the headlights. He was dressed as a deer, and she had those tap lights on her chest making her look like a car. I have no picture but it was brilliant.

As too thought the deer...;)

I was hoping for pics as we were on the interstate on a road trip during the peak TOT period.:(

Back