What's in your fermenter(s)?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fought the rain and North wind as a front pushed storms through, yet I was successful in getting my Belgian blonde in the fermenter at the end of the day. :mug:

ForumRunner_20131005_225156.jpg

8g of Oktoberfest in secondary. Next weekend doing 10g of an IPA.
8 and 10 gram batches huh? I'm a fan of small batches, but wow. :ban:

I have some red rice wine in a refermentation experiment. 1 gallon

Some sugar water solution, I decided to call that one "Something Awful". Yeah, it should be. 5 gallons

Some mead that started in a pumpkin, not a great idea fyi. Next time I'll just add a can of pumpkin puree to the fermenter. 2 gallons, more or less. I lost some to absorption in the pumpkin.

The six small experimental batches of rice wine. 1 quart each

Some ginger cider that should be turning into vinegar, I hope so anyway. 1.5 gallons

I let my starter run... Yeah, it should be ready to go tomorrow. Then, I'll start some cherry wine. Only two more full size fermenters to fill after that, then I'll be at capacity. I have no doubt I'll get there in the next week or so. I'm on vacation, so I finally have time.

Pumpkin ale cold crashing (for almost a week and a half...too busy.) an ipa of my own crating and 2 separate 5 gallon jugs of apfelwine wine. One made in July still in primary and one made about a month ago

5 Gallons Blonde Kolsch
5 Gallons Kona Fire Rock Pale Kolsch
5 Gallons Kona Fire Rock Pale S-05
5 Gallons Sam Adams Octoberfest
5 Gallons Landshark Lager
5 Gallons Imperial IPA

APA with Columbus & Amarillo:mug:

That's what I put in my IPA, undoubtedly in somewhat larger quantities. :)

As for my current fermenter lineup...

All I have fermenting at the moment is Yooper Common Amber, although this weekend I'll be putting together a wheat beer to try out my rockin' new MLT.

I have my very first beer I've ever brewed an American wheat that may not turn out (didn't ferment long or hard an I need to take a gravity reading) an a black ipa that looks like a success!!! With a great name Darth Vader black IPA

10gal of the Saison d'Potiron (Pumpkin Saison) from the last issue of Zymurgy. Used WL Saison Blend--krausen is INSANE!! I had 3gal of head space on 10gal of when I pitched, and some still squeezed out the top!

I have a SMaSH ale fermenting away right now. Maris Otter and amarillo hop. Stole some when I transferred to secondary and it tasted amazing.

Rye saison, one dry hopped, one not dry hopped, American Pale ale x 2 carboys, American stout x 2 carboys, and a 10% Belgian Dark Strong Ale just brewed today.

i have 5 gallons of cherry chocolate stout I just finished bottling 5 gallons of an Irish red ale 5 gallons of black IPA and 5 gallons of Edworts magic apple juice lol been busy

One has a Two Brothers Cane & Ebel Clone
Another has Yooper's Oatmeal Stout
The third has Saccharomyces' Irish Red

I've still got so much stuff on the shelves that this concludes my Fall brewing......

I have a 10 Penny Clone in secondary, I have my second 5gal. Keg of Centennial Pale Ale waiting to go on tap, and I'm brewing a 80 Acre Hoppy Wheat Ale clone this evening. next week I'm brewing a 10 gal batch of what I like to call Vine RipePA, it's an imperial IPA made with about 16 oz of whole leaf Cascade hops.

5 Gal. of Christmas Ale in Fermenter.

Tried something a little different this year and added 1# of crushed roasted pecans to mash.

Blueberry mead 3rd fermenter
Raspberry mead 3rd fermenter
Plain mead 3rd fermenter
Soon Belgian triple (brew day thursday)
Brown ale bottled

Orchard Breezin Blackcurrant White Merlot.

Added a kilogram of dextrose to bump the ABV up to around 10% (OG 1.073).

I made this kit once before and everyone who tried it, enjoyed it.

Latest posts

Back