What's happening to my plant

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olotti

Reaction score
Besides the obvious that it's dying. It started losing the leaves about a month ago, started at the bottom and has been working its way up the bine little by little. I have no idea why and it was a really healthy plant last year, good thing my other one is doing so well. Any ideas? The leaves turn yellow first then just die and drop off. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1473364001.344560.jpg

Maybe fertilizer and water?

Honestly we've been getting so much rain I haven't watered it myself in a long time. Last time I layed fertilizer in it was months ago after the burrs started forming. Yeah I have no idea as my other plant is growing beautifully and throwing out awesome looking hops.

Find a still green-ish leaf that is in distress and look closely at the under-side.
If you find almost invisible webbing, look even closer and you may see spider mites...

Back