What time do you brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What time do you normally brew?

• Morning (i.e., before noon)

• Afternoon

• Evening (i.e., after dinnertime)

• Middle of the night

Results are only viewable after voting.
I just pay Budweiser to brew for me. I think they run a 25hr operation.

during the week: after 7pm. Weekends: whenever I decide to get going.

We are on one of those cheap/peak hours deals so between noon and 7pm weekdays is low energy use time.

Ugh. Just finished a brew. Got started a little late and mashed in around 9pm. Just finished at 1:20am and I still need to clean up. At least I assembled my new grill during the down times. :)

I voted Afternoon but usually start a few things a day or two before. I generally brew on a weekend or a holiday so I'm not pressed for time. My "normal" brew day is midmorning to midafternoon, sometimes into the evening. But no set barriers.

I typically start in the morning. I usually try to get my strike water going by 9 am. But if I don't get going by 10 am, I usually don't get going at all.

I usually start around 11 since my brew partner is kind of a bum. Otherwise I would start much earlier.

I prefer to brew with friends in the afternoon on weekends. With this tortuous weather, 100+ degree days, I am going to start around 6 a.m.

I split my brew day in two.

I mash and collect my work starting at 8pm on Fridays.

I boil my wort on Saturday mornings starting at 8am.

my next one is going to be around 8pm. For some odd reason my friend wants to join in and he can only do it then. Normally I like to start right after lunch..

Latest posts

Back