what should i buy first

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adriedel

Reaction score
Its my bday and I just got some money to buy some things. What do you all think is more important?
Some info i ferment in my crawlspace right now which is 68F right now in winter gets down to 60F. I have a old turkey fryer with my keggle which works fine but wastes propane.

I already have two fridges in my garage but one has kegs in it and other is filled with beer.

I can get a freezer from craigslist or a blichman burner.

Which one would be better?

Can you ferment in one of the two fridges you have if you moved some stuff around? If so, I would first get a temperature controller and use one of the fridge's as a ferm chamber. That might leave you enough money to also get the Blichmann.

I own the Blichmann burner and it's great, but temperature controlled fermentations are a better first step in my opinion.

Its my bday and I just got some money to buy some things. What do you all think is more important?
Some info i ferment in my crawlspace right now which is 68F right now in winter gets down to 60F. I have a old turkey fryer with my keggle which works fine but wastes propane.

I already have two fridges in my garage but one has kegs in it and other is filled with beer.

I can get a freezer from craigslist or a blichman burner.

Which one would be better?

So are the kegs empty;)
I agree temp. control would be my 1st
2nd new burner you can get a good one for a lot less unless it's a SS bling factor

Back