what is your occupation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Photographer, me and the SWMBO... Amazingly still feeding ourselves and loving life after 7 years :)

Electrical engineer designing and building power systems for deep space missions. Currently working on NASA's Juno and MAVEN programs.

Graphic/Web designer by interest (side job), Marketing consulting primarily, particularly in the restaurant industry. Got associates degree in Multimedia, have a BS in marketing and plan to get an MBA in business. I was an infantry soldier in the Australian Army back in the day too. I run the gamut in careers.

Just finished up my degree in Art History. Which readily lends itself to the brewing of beer I believe.

I waitress to pay the bills.

SAS programmer, but the NC state board of education calls me an "Education Testing/Accountability Consultant"

Jota21 said:
just voted.

amazing - almost half are engineers?!?!

Well. I'm an engineer by degree in a very engineering oriented company but I no longer do much engineering and have forgotten at least half of what I knew....so I guess I'm a half ass engineer and half Ass :)

Well. I'm an engineer by degree in a very engineering oriented company but I no longer do much engineering and have forgotten at least half of what I knew....so I guess I'm a half ass engineer and half Ass :)

So you've moved up to management then?
:drunk: j/k

Wow, so many different occupations, funny how brewing unites us all. I'm a police Lieutenant.

I used to like working in a repair station, airplane would need and engineering dispo and we'd go up to service engineering and they would ask us what we wanted to do and write the dispo.

I work for a gov't agency that monitors political campaign finance and ethics-in-elections issues.

unemployed at the moment.
Background in Broadcast Engineering, Production and Advertising/Promotion.
Oh.. and Tech Support for Apple based video production systems.

Latest posts

Back