what is your occupation

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
working my way through a bachelors degree in either Natural resources conservation or Environmental Science. Shooting for a Masters in Environmental Engineering. As well as being a student I have no job other than being a father to a 2 year old, a 4 month old, and a step father to 3 eleven year old triplets. hooray living on student loans

I design hair salons and spas for the past 6 yrs.... For the last 5 1/2 I've also worked for the Florida panthers doing a jobs currently I'm running the lighting for the game...

Mechanical Engineer for an industrial plant - pumps, vessels, tanks, filters, piping and everything that they touch...

full time admin assistant to a bunch of nerdy engineers and scientists and full time mother to some know it all teens and young adults

Air Force Pilot. It doesn't surprise me that there are a lot of af Gus here since we all love to drink. I just finished a 5 gallon batch in like 2 weeks, kinda surprised me

manufacturing executive (materials, purchasing, production control, customer service)
just lucky to have survived I guess...three plant closings, jobs lost to China/Mexico...several periods of unemployment in 35 years...

BUT MY REAL JOB for 30 years is whatever the SWMBO says, and luckily as of late, she says make more good beer!

IT Auditor.
I take the "SH" out of IT.

Blatant plagiarism off of some ad I saw.

I just ordered my books and signed up for the June CISA exam. :ban:

Coming out of accounting auditing for a midsize firm specializing in nonprofit, benefit plans, and labor unions.

Excited for IT auditing. Seems only the bigger firms have IT auditors? You get stuck working 70+hr weeks?

I'm an educator for a museum.

I do all of the outreach, tours, special events, marketing and assist in fundraisers.

Geologist, masters student in....geology, specifically exploration geology, determination of water depth in an ocean basin that's been non-existent for oh, 400 million years or so. Kyle

General Manager for a franchise pizza restaurant. almost ten years now, and I can't stand the thought of another excruciating year.

:mug:

Back