What is "MicroMatic Beer system"

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMUH

Reaction score
There is a restuarant auction coming up in my area and they have 2 MicroMatic Beer Systems for sale. Not sure what this is. I looked at the Micromatic website to try to solve, but I just couldn't track it down. Could it be a complete glycol set up with beer lines? Anyone out there have any ideas?

Thanks

unfortunately without any other info from the auction company there is no way to tell what they are considering "beer systems"

I would guess its one of their commercial systems which they show on the website.

Micromatic is simply a brand. They make everything including glycol systems and direct draw systems. You should inquire and see what it is they have. I prefer Micromatic over Perlick but its just a matter of preference.

Thanks all, I will see if I can get something out of the auction co. They've been a little unresponsive so far.

Latest posts

Back