what do I need to add an extra keg?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peter78

Reaction score
I'm buying a 2 kegs system. Would like to add a keg to make it 3 kegs total. It has a dual double gauge regulator so I can carbonate and dispense at the same time. What parts do I need to add the extra keg?

Simplest method is just to use a tee in one of the CO2 lines too feed two kegs instead of one. A three tap tower is nice, but you could serve out of the third keg with a picnic tap as well if simple and done is your gaol.

Simplest method is just to use a tee in one of the CO2 lines too feed two kegs instead of one. A three tap tower is nice, but you could serve out of the third keg with a picnic tap as well if simple and done is your gaol.

I'm using a chest freezer. Will be using picnic taps for the time being. Besides the tee is there anything else? I have never kegged and don't even have the system at home.

Well of course you will need the third set of fittings to attach the third keg, as well as beer line and co2 line for the third keg.

I would get your two kegs running, then it will be obvious getting the third keg on line.

Back