What did you get for Christmas?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1 gallon Kraft-a-Brew—Kit, some new beer glasses, a keg Christmas tree ornament, beer bottle ornament and some beer themed socks.

The kit is the kind that come with a carboy, thermometer, DME, racking cane...

Not much, but all very thoughtful gifts.

A couple more signs to add to my brew space.

1C34607B-ECF9-408B-AB64-5486A6F5F077.jpeg

The highlights are:

Lots of dark chocolate and two beer tankards from my wife, a bottle of whiskey from my daughters, and a gift card for the local beer store from a niece.

The gift card will soon be transformed into German beer and Rochefort 10.

Here is a pic of representative items from the total horde. The beers came from the gift card. For anyone reading I will say that IMO the whiskey pictured is not good. My oldest daughter went to total wine to purchase one of my favorites, Crown Royal Reserve. She was told by the great people at total wine that this was better. It isn't.

Merry Christmas!

IMG_3080.JPG

I got a book on World Beers from my BIL/SIL, a book about Hops (Can't recall the name, but it's new. I think it's geared a little more towards NEIPA hopping, but it's a bit technical, and possibly not JUST about NEIPA's), and a bottle opener that shoots bottle caps like a pistol.

Also a selection of whiskey samplers, and a 6-pack of some darn good beers.

Latest posts

Back