What brewery are you visiting?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_7030.JPG

LBB, Vindicator IPA

Gray Brewing Company and Rock County Brewing Company Janesville, WI. Good people, good beers. Check them out.

No, Andy from Monk Cellar and the guys from Yolo Brewing. We are brewing a English Barley Wine today.
So nice to be able to ask head brewers questions about homebrewing
And the beer industry while drinking beer.

Went to Blue Spruce Brewing Co-Centennial, CO. Their Poncha Pass Pecan Brown (Imperial Brown Ale) was awesome!

Revisited 38 State Brewing Company in Littleton, CO. Was hoping to get their Strawberry Lawns Forever. Was told it was a one off. Enjoyed their Cinnamon Girl (Belgian Blonde Ale).

IMG_7143.JPG

Double IPA at Fort Rock Brewing in Rancho Cordova, CA

Owners are very nice and spent some time telling me all about their 15bbl Premier System!
[emoji482]

Fort Rock is down the road. Their Pils is great! If you haven’t hit up Claimstake, Burning Barrel or Solid Ground yet I would highly recommend them.

Fort Rock is down the road. Their Pils is great! If you haven’t hit up Claimstake, Burning Barrel or Solid Ground yet I would highly recommend them.

Yep, last few years lots of new breweries opening up in Sacramento/ Rancho Cordova
area. My goal is to stop by 1
Per month when I am in the area.

Yep, last few years lots of new breweries opening up in Sacramento/ Rancho Cordova
area. My goal is to stop by 1
Per month when I am in the area.

I’ve been to many of them although it seems as though theres mention of a new one every few months. This website is useful for locating breweries, although most anyone around here will be happy to share experiences. https://www.beersinsac.com/#intro

Hit this place up a few months back. The IPA that they’re known for (cant remember the name) was really well done. The Schwartzbier was good as well.

Hoping to hit either TacOps or Tioga-Sequoia next trip

I’d hit Tioga-Sequoia personally. Or the Sequoia Brewing restaurant on the north side of town (not Tower).

IMG_6839.JPG

Tried a new brewery in Orangevale, Ca. Palm Tree Brewing. Pretty eclectic board and interesting brews.

Nice!

NGD,
I’m going to Loomis Basin Brewery after work tomorrow. I’ll buy you a beer if you stop by when I’m there.
Cheers [emoji482]

Appreciate the offer, however I wont be over that way today.

Palmtree had some good beers on tap. There were some heavy hitters and the owner/brewer was fun to chat with. I look forward to going back sometime.

Blue Blood Brewery (Lincoln NE)just opened in the last few years. Built on top of Robbers Cave that was once a brewery back in the 1860's for a short time. They give tours of the brew house and cave system several times a week. The caves have been used for everything from barrel aging beers, college fraternity events, dances, movie showings and Halloween parties. The caves are also home to some endangered bats. Part of the cave complex is still submerged in sand deposited during flooding sometime in the past. Good beer, at least the ones I had time try.

Blue Blood Brewery (Lincoln NE)just opened in the last few years. Built on top of Robbers Cave that was once a brewery back in the 1860's for a short time. They give tours of the brew house and cave system several times a week. The caves have been used for everything from barrel aging beers, college fraternity events, dances, movie showings and Halloween parties. The caves are also home to some endangered bats. Part of the cave complex is still submerged in sand deposited during flooding sometime in the past. Good beer, at least the ones I had time try.
Sounds very cool, will have to make the trip the next time I visit Omaha.

Back