What band do you listen to on brewing day?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scarfaceshim said:
Annihilator is awesome! anything of the teepee records label too like witch, sleep, high on fire, drunk horse

Absolutely! I've been an Annihilator fan since they released Alice In Hell. But I gotta get my Devin Townsend fix before anything. I just crank the Accelerated Evolution album, and follow it with Ziltoid. Makes for a great brew day.

It's usually Clutch, Then some old school Ralph Stanley for a good bit, and during cleanup I usually listen to something like Meshuggah or something else in that genre that catches the mood.

Clutch is a brewday must. I also love Messhuggah and the like.

On brewday I usually do Pandora set to my Clutch channel, Rage Against the Machine chanel or the Deicide channel.

I listened to Manowar during my brew day this time, I think I'm gonna have to add them to my rotation. Kings of Metal is one of their best albums IMO.

I listened to Manowar during my brew day this time, I think I'm gonna have to add them to my rotation. Kings of Metal is one of their best albums IMO.

I wholeheartedly agree that Kings is the best Manowar album- followed by Warriors of the World and Fighting the World. The new concept album stuff sucks, unfortunately.

Yesterday was my first official brew day, but I had DMB Live at Chicago going pretty much the whole time. Pretty awesome album...even better since I was there for the concert too. Next time I brew I'm probably gonna have to break out some Black Keys or The Avett Brothers. Either that or maybe listen to some Dropkick Murphy's or some old school Metallica.

BTW I discovered The Devil Makes 3 because of this thread...pretty stinking awesome.

Listenin' to Poor Man's Whiskey: "Dark Side of the Moonshine" right now. Brewin' "Who Pee'd in the Sink Brown Ale". By the way it was me...shhhhhhhhh.

I have to add Fair To Midland to my playlist now, those guys are bad a$$. Can't forget Anthrax either.....

I start off with a mix of System of a Down. Once that runs its course then I just hit the random button for iTunes.

I'm typically brewing to Disturbed, Metallica, Five Finger Death Punch, Adele, and Skillet.

Don't ask about the Adele, no idea why, I just like her music.

Today for some reason on a classic country kick working on this 10 gallon batch.

Friday was - Type O Negative - Black No. 1

You probably don't want to open this link at work (language).

Last edited by a moderator:
It varies - Buddy Guy, Joe Bonamassa, P-Funk, whatever.
Yesterday it was the Direct TV Old school Funk channel.
'Aint nothin' but a party, y'all....

Like to turn on my Boston radio station on Pandora and just it play.

Boston, Rush, Queen, Eagles... ... etc and a little Pink Floyd is mixed in there somewhere :mug:

Back